Free Download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus 16 - The full version of all applications for individual users of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access Publisher
Overview of Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus 16:
Office 2016 is the latest version of Microsoft office software up to now. After allowing users to download and use the trial versions, on September 23, Microsoft launched the official version with outstanding interface and features. Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus version is the full version of all applications for individual users of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher. The interface in the 2016 version has been much flatter than the previous 2013 version, more in harmony with the interface of Windows 10 released by MS not long ago.
- This release contains one ISO [SOURCE ISO] and 21 executable svf-files.
- All exe-files are created from original ISO's for each language.
- This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the
- difference between two files (one of which is used as the source)
- and then creates an svf-file based on that difference.
- Download the SOURCE ISO and preferred language
- If you want en-US then just download the SOURCE ISO.
- Run the exe-file in the same folder as the SOURCE ISO.
- This will RECREATE THE ORIGINAL ISO in the selected language.
The Office 2016 Pro Plus toolkit includes:
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- Outlook 2016 with Business Contact Manager
- PowerPoint 2016
- OneNote 2016
- Access 2016
- SharePoint Workspace 2016
- InfoPath 2016
- Publisher 2016
- Office Web Apps
- Lync 2016
- Skype for business
System requirements when installing Office 2016:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- CPU: 1GHz minimum
- RAM: at least 2GB for the 32-bit version and 4GB for the 64-bit version.
- Available hard drive space: 3GB
- Display: DirectX10 and minimum resolution 1280 x 800
- .NET version: 3.5, .NET 4.0 or 4.5
- Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge browsers