Free Download VMware Workstation Pro 16 - The industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC
Overview of VMware Workstation Pro 16:
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro. Workstation Pro Delivers a Data Center in Your Laptop.
Features of VMware Workstation 16:
- Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
- Connect to VMware vSphere
- Develop and Test for Any Platform
- Secure and Isolate Environments
- vSphere Connectivity
- Clones for Rapid Duplication
- Helpful Snapshots
- Powerful Virtual Networking
- vCenter Server Appliance Effortless Deploy
- Remote vSphere Host Power Control
- Microsoft Virtualization Based Security (Guest) Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency)
- Virtual Network Rename
- UEFI Boot Support
- UEFI Secure Boot Support.
Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC:
VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple operating systems at once on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create real Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and tablet environments, complete with configurable virtual networking and network condition simulation, for use in code development, solution architecting, application testing, product demonstrations and more.
Connect to VMware vSphere and Secure:
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi or other Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC.
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to investigate OS vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and delivers powerful features for IT security professionals.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- 64-bit x86 Intel or AMD Processor from 2011 or later
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/4GB RAM recommended
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application
- Systems using Processors (CPUs) launched in 2011 or later are supported, except for the following:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 Bonnell micro-architecture. For example, Atom Z670/Z650 and Atom N570.
- Systems using Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 Saltwell micro-architecture. For example, Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, and Atom N2800/N2600.
- Systems using AMD processors based on the Llano and Bobcat micro-architectures. For example, code-named Hondo, Ontario, Zacate, and Llano.
- The following systems are also supported: Systems using Intel processors based on the 2010 Westmere micro-architecture. For example, Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, and Core i7-990.