Free Download WinCatalog 2020 - Automatically create a catalog of all files, stored on your disks HDDs, DVDs, CD, network drives and other media storage
Overview of WinCatalog 2020:
WinCatalog - Automatically create a catalog of all files, stored on your disks (HDDs, DVDs, CDs, network drives and other media storage devices): WinCatalog will automatically grab ID3 tags for music files, Exif tags and thumbnails for photos, thumbnails and basic information for video files, e-books, contents of archive files, thumbnails for images (pictures) and PDF files, ISO files, and much more.
Organize your file catalog, using virtual folders, tags (categories) and user defined fields, and find files in seconds, using powerful search, even when disks are not connected to the computer. Also easily use WinCatalog as a duplicate file finder. Your disk catalog can be automatically updated through Windows task scheduler.
Features of WinCatalog 2020
- Ability to extract and store in a catalog thumbnails of graphic files (photos, pictures, RAW-images), as well as EXIF data of digital photos.
- Thanks to WinCatalog 2019 disk catalog software you can automatically create and store thumbnails of graphic files (images, photos) saved in all popular formats (JPEG, PNG, BMP, ICO, GIF, Tiff, WMF, and EMF) or RAW image formats produced by most of modern digital photo cameras. You can also save EXIF data (comments, resolution, [photo camera model, focal distance, and other parameters) for photos.
- This means you can preview picture thumbnails in the catalog without the need to open the particular media. And it will allow you to quickly and easily locate a photo or an image in your image and photo catalog!
- Automatically extract supplemental information from music, video, HTML, TXT files during scanning a disk and creating a catalog.
- WinCatalog 2019 can display ID3 tags including artist name, song, album, disk cover and other information for music files in the following formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, ASF, M4A, M4B, M4P and MP4.
- For video files WinCatalog extracts and adds to video catalog basic information including thumbnail, codec, video frame resolution, audio tracks information, etc. So you can successfully use WinCatalog as a video catalog software.
- For E-books WinCatalog extracts a title, a description, author's names, and a cover image. The supported formats of e-books are Epub, Mobi, and FB2.
- For HTML files WinCatalog extracts and stores headings and tags.
- For text files WinCatalog extracts a part of text and creates a preview that is displayed when you search for a particular document.
- For PDF files Wincatalog creates thimbnail for the first page.
System Requirements for WinCatalog
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more