Free Download Calibre - E-book library management application, it is free open source and cross-platform in design and works on Windows
Overview of Calibre E-book library management:
Calibre is an e-book library management application. It is free, open source and cross-platform in design and works on Linux, OSX and Windows. Calibre is meant to be a complete e-library solution and thus includes, library management, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion as well as e-book reader sync features.
Convert and organize e-books in a simple manner:
The user interface of the program is simple to use. You can add e-books (from a single or multiple directories) by using the file browser or the "drag and drop" function. You can also add books by entering their ISBN code.
In the tag browser you can sort e-books according to their author, language, series, format, publisher, rating, as well as news, tags and identifies.
So, you can download or edit metadata individually or in bulk, get covers, merge e-book records, convert e-books individually or in bulk (in the XML, CSV, EPUB, MOBI and other formats), as well as send e-books to devices.
Features of Calibre 5:
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
- Calibre allows you to create libraries and toggle between them, as well as rename, delete, backup and restore libraries, connect to iTunes, start a content server, search and sort e-books, and more.
- The program uses a high amount of system resources and contains a comprehensive help file. It didn't freeze or crash during our tests. Calibre is easy to use and provides a great solution for viewing and organizing e-books in various formats.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.