Free Download DesktopOK - Saves and restore the positions of all desktop icons, providing a few other extra tools to enhance the whole process
Overview of DesktopOK Save And Restore Your Desktop Icons:
DesktopOK is a very handy piece of software that saves and restore the positions of all desktop icons, providing a few other extra tools to enhance the whole process. The main window groups all features you need to quickly save a desktop layout, but if you're an advanced user and you wish to step further into more advanced configuration options, DesktopOK can please you too.
Restore icon positions easily:
Besides the fact that you can save and restore icons position on the go, clicking on “Options” lets you enable auto-saving and tweak save settings. As a result, you can use the work area or the screen resolution as name and define the maximum number of layouts to be saved.
DesktopOK can be configured to save the desktop layout before Windows shutdown and restore the original position before Windows startup.
Good layout and Windows compatible:
DesktopOK automatically saves the original layout, allowing you to easily revert to the default settings.
DesktopOK works just fine on all Windows versions, and even if it places an icon in the Windows System Tray, it remains very friendly with hardware resources all the time.
Features of DesktopOK:
- Save your favorite icon locations for each screen resolution.
- Each user can then have his own arrangement.
- Automatically hide and display desktop icons # Minimises to tray area for easy access.
- Easily minimize all of the windows on your screen
- Launch at Windows startup.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB or more.