Free Download Internet Download Manager - 500% smarter download accelerator with smart dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart download technology
Overview of Internet Download Manager Fastest download accelerator:
Internet Download Manager (IDM) has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process.
After installing and launching the application, you will see a completely understandable window with a pleasant user interface. In it you can see a list of all uploaded or still uploaded files. The top panel allows us to access the most important functions of the manager in the form of icons. You can add a new download, start a paused download, clear a list, go to settings, set up scheduled activity, start fetching a page, and more.
Works on popular browsers and applications:
Internet Download Manager has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Opera, NetCaptor, UltraBrowser, Slim Browser, Avant Browser, MyIE2, Optimal Desktop, Ace Explorer, Advanced Browser, 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser, WindowSurfer, 550 Access Browser, FineBrowser Freeware, Kopassa Browser, Fast Browser Pro, Enigma Browser, GoSuRF, K-Meleon, Smart Explorer, The Off By One Web Browser, Smartalec Voyager, CrystalPort AppCapture, The Family Browser, XANA Web Browser, Bluto, AutoSurf, 32bit Web Browser, BrowseMan, WrestlingBrowser, Eminem Browser, UltraBrowser, Cygsoft LDAP Browser, and Net [email protected] Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
Features of Internet Download Manager IDM 6.38:
- Easy downloading with one click.
- Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
- Internet Download Manager can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
- Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols
- Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.
System Requirements and Technical Details:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.