Free Download LibreOffice - Complete productivity suite (similar to MS Office and OpenOffice) that includes a word processor, spreadsheet
Overview of LibreOffice Complete Office Productivity Suite:
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite. Translated into more than 30 languages. LibreOffice is free and is open source, so you can free to download, use and learn LibreOffice. LibreOffice free for private and for educational or commercial use. It can be used without any licensing fees to your family, friends, colleagues, students, employees, and so on. The program can open or import most common Microsoft Office formats, including .doc, .ppt and .csv as well as a variety of other document formats.
Office applications included:
- Text Editor Writer
- Table Editor Calc
- A tool for presentations and demonstrations Impress
- Vector editor Draw
- Formula editor Math
- Database Management System Base.
LibreOffice offers just about anything you would expect from a full featured productivity suite, and if you don't have MS Office or are looking for a free, open source replacement, you should definitely give this one a try.
Features of LibreOffice 7:
- As the name implies, LibreOffice one of the largest free office products. Freedom is manifested in:
- The absence of any license fees for the purchase and use the product.
- The absence of a language barrier. If your language is not included in LibreOffice, it is certain that this will soon change.
- Open access to the source code under a license agreement OSI.
- LibreOffice have a rich heritage. The development has its roots in the past. The community has more than 20 years of experience on which to rely.
- Thousands of users around the world are taking part in the beta testing the new version.
- The process of creating LibreOffice is completely open. Everyone has the opportunity to participate in the improvement of LibreOffice.
- Easy to use and can be used without special training by all who had once worked with any office software.
- Switching from another office suite on LibreOffice simple, since LibreOffice supports most existing formats "office" files.
- LibreOffice has the technical support that is provided by volunteers around the world to help find answers to questions both novices and experienced users.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more.