Free Download Microsoft PowerToys for Windows - Set of utilities for power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for greater productivity
Overview of Microsoft PowerToys for Windows Utility suite for Windows 10:
Microsoft PowerToys for Windows is a set of utilities for power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for greater productivity. Inspired by the Windows 95 era PowerToys project, this reboot provides power users with ways to squeeze more efficiency out of the Windows 10 shell and customize it for individual workflows.
Current PowerToy Utilities:
- FancyZones is a window manager that makes it easy to create complex window layouts and quickly position windows into those layouts.
- File Explorer add-ons right now are just limited to Preview Pane additions for File Explorer. Preview Pane is an existing feature in the File Explorer.
- Image Resizer is a Windows Shell Extension for quickly resizing images. With a simple right click from File Explorer, resize one or many images instantly.
- Keyboard Manager allows you to customize the keyboard to be more productive by remapping keys and creating your own keyboard shortcuts.
- PowerRename is a Windows Shell Extension for advanced bulk renaming using search and replace or regular expressions.
- PowerToys Run is a new toy in PowerToys that can help you search and launch your app instantly with a simple alt-space and start typing! It is open source and modular for additional plugins.
- Windows key shortcut guide appears when a user holds the Windows key down for more than one second and shows the available shortcuts for the current state of the desktop.
Overview of Microsoft PowerToys v10:
- Remap to any key shortcut
- FancyZones on Virtual Desktops
- Multi-thread design
- Keyboard manager.
- Supported OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 Mb or more.